Sunday, February 3, 2013

Back Again

When I stated in my last post that I would not post for a few days, I had no idea it would take me this long!  I am retired now and have more time to devote to blogging.  I hope to use my blog as a record of my activities and a way to keep my friends posted on my activities, as well.  My last day of work was December 31st and I spent most of January traveling with my husband and participating in quilt retreats.  I have set several goals recently, but one of them is to complete the quilts I have started and never completed.  The photo in this post is one of those projects.  It was started a few years ago, but I got uncomfortable with it when I came to all the applique'.  I just completed the binding yesterday and I am so proud to have it finished.  It is flannel and such a soft comfortable quilt.  Hopefully I will be posting another one very soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment