Sunday, February 10, 2013

A Previous Favorite

Yesterday, I shared a book of baby quilt patterns with a friend and that made me look back at the photos of the quilt I made from the book in November 2012.  The quilt I made was a cute puppy dog quilt for a special baby, my great-nephew Tucker.  Tucker is my 4th "great" and with each one I try to make their baby quilt extra special.  And each  new quilt is my favorite!  I think it is natural for quilters to try to outdo their past creations each time they start a new project and I have definitely improved in my abilities over the years and my willingness to try any project.  Baby quilts are the most fun, especially when they are as cute as the puppy dog quilt I made for Tucker.  The name of the book is "Little Quilts 4 Little Kids" by Heather Mulder Peterson and it is full of cute patterns.

No comments:

Post a Comment