Sunday, October 2, 2011

Ready to Go (almost)!

Well, what do you think?  I am mostly packed for a 4 day quilt retreat and another night at my son's house. I still don't have my clothes packed.  I always pack my sewing supplies - the most important things first.  Yes, you do see part of my chair and I am taking a lot of "stuff" I cleaned out of my sewing room to pass on to someone else.  And thank goodness, I do not have to sleep on the air mattress all 4 nights, just the one night in my son's newly rented house with no furniture moved in yet.  I am still contemplating a motel room for that night.  The problem is I have a friend who is planning to ride with me.  Mike says no way will we be able to fit her in!  And I say sure, we have done it before.  We will know tomorrow morning!

I won't be posting for a few days.  We will be at a 4-H camp with no Internet service, but I will try to give a report when I get home with pictures of completed projects.  Off for a week with another 100 quilters and loads of fun!

1 comment: